How a Living Lab B2B Matchmaking Event Works
The Matchmaking Event offers you the unique opportunity to meet the Challenge Owners involved in both Living Labs and to pitch your innovative solutions during the workshops as well as to engage in one-on-one meetings during the matchmaking sessions.
In addition, there will be ample opportunities to engage in one-to-one business meetings with other participants.
Ensure you get the most out of your participation with these few reminders during the registration process:
- If you are an innovative company who would like to offer its solutions to one of the Challenge Owners, be sure to register yourself as 'Solution Provider'. This will provide you the possibility to engage in 1-on-1 meetings with the challenge owners.
- If you would like to pitch your solution during one of the workshops, make sure to indicate this during registration when prompted and to sign-up for the corresponding workhop(s). The Living Lab Challenge Owners and project developers will subsequently select the companies they intend to hear from, and you will be notified in due time.
- If you are not selected to provide a pitch, don't worry, you will still have ample opportunities to meet with the challenge owners and other potential cooperation partners during the matchmaking sessions. This is an efficient and easy way to meet with other participants through pre-arranged meetings.
The process of registering and booking meetings
REGISTER – Registration closes on 22nd of January 2020
- Register via the green button on the right side at the home page
- If you want to offer your solution/s to the challenge owners, make sure to register as 'Solution Provider'.
- Want to provide a pitch at one of the workshops? Do INDICATE during registration and Sign- Up for the corresponding workshop(s).
- From registration to the event, there will be regular e-mail updates explaining what you need to do next.
If you don't receive e-mails, you might need to check your SPAM folder.
SET-UP A PROFILE – it takes ONLY 10 minutes.
Create a STRONG profile which will raise your visibility to others on this platform. Make it clear and concise. Your profile should describe who you are, what you can offer the challenge owners or potential partners and who you want to meet.
A good profile can significantly generate more meetings.
Don't forget that your profile will be live and visible even after the event.
REQUEST MEETINGS | 06 of January 2020- 24th of January2020
Be ACTIVE, not reactive. Browse published participants profiles and send meeting requests to those you want to meet at the event. Adding a meaningful remark why you are interested in a meeting will increase the chance that your request will be accepted. Accepted meeting requests will be scheduled automatically.
- Only Solution Providers can request meetings with the Living Lab Challenge Owners and vice versa.
- Solution Providers can also request meetings with each other and other participants.
- Meeting requests need to be accepted by the recipients, otherwise they cannot be scheduled.
Every meeting at the B2B Matchmaking Event takes 20 min. There are two one-hour sessions scheduled, so during one session you can meet up to 3 people.
BUILD CONNECTIONS | 30th of January 2020
About 1-2 days before the event you will receive an email with your detailed meeting schedule. A hard copy version will also be handed out during the event.
Download the B2MATCH MOBILE APP
* get access to your meeting schedule on your mobile phone
* get informed about last-minute changes (bookings, cancellations)
* manage additional meetings on-site (send/receive/confirm requests)